Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Case With Living

So I just got back home after all the Easter celebrations and I was not exactly excited to be back because my days at home can be very dull. I usually just sleep and read nouvels, which is a good thing but not exactly healthy, because I miss out on so many things I could be exploring and learning… So I’ve decided to live a little. Like Joel Osteen would say, I’ve decided to broaden my horizon. You know, go that extra mile to the other grocery store (baby steps), explore new places around me, walk along the other side of the road and other little steps that actually matter. Life is about choice. Either you brood about what you don’t have and feel sorry for yourself, or you take what you’ve got and use it to the fullest. We can’t have everything but at least we have some.
So try something you’ve always wanted to… no more dilly dally, no more procrastination.

Like me, take that bold step today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave your personal rant in the comment box! Thank you!