Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Case With Keeping Fit

So I recently started jogging.
When I say jogging, I mean jogging around the parlour for 15 minutes… baby steps.
I’m tryna keep fit.
I mean does it really matter I jog outside? As long as it’s jogging…right?
Oh and I time myself by the way…that shows some atom of seriousness.
You see, I’m trying to lose this belly fat. Used to do sit ups but I noticed, I was pushing the fat to my under belly.
Anyways, I’m not just jogging to get rid of the belly fat…I’m also tryna keep fit.
 Yeah, I’m one of those people that get motivated to exercise once in a very long while. And that is a definition of an exercise lazy bum!
But this time, I want to take it seriously…so I’m going to remind you guys (especially exercise lazy bums like me) and myself, why REGULAR exercise is good for the body.
·         Exercise helps combat diseases such as heart disease as well as high blood pressure. It also improves cholesterol (HDL).
·         Exercise improves mood. Physical activities stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and relaxed…it helps you blow off steam (like boxing :D).
·         It also helps to boost the immune system, which helps fight against diseases.
·         Regular exercise boosts energy. Exercise and physical activity deliver oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and helps cardiovascular system work more efficiently.
·         Exercise helps fight insomnia and promote better sleep…just don’t exercise too close to bed time!
·         It improves sex life. Regular physical activity can lead to enhanced arousal for women. Also, men who exercise regularly are less likely to have problems with erectile dysfunction than men who don’t exercise.
·         Regular exercise helps to lose weight and keep fit.


 I recommend jogging! 
Jogging is an all-round exercise. It affects all parts of the body. For more info on why you should jog, click on the link  http://yourdailyworkout.com/cardio-workout/7-benefits-of-jogging-that-you-didnt-know/
I watched an episode of BGT (British’s got talent), recently, and a chubby lady was pole dancing and she was good at it!
So you see, exercise isn’t just for fat/chubby people, skinny people need to exercise as well...no more excuses!

I hope that I have been able to motivate atleast one person today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave your personal rant in the comment box! Thank you!