Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Case With Justin Bieber

So I was watching E news last night and it turns out Justin Bieber made an announcement to turn a new leaf which is now trending. I watched clips of the video message as well as interview clips on ellen show and he seems to be serious about it. It was also reported that he is now surrounding himself with responsible people. He recently turned 21 (legal age for drinking) and he’s looking really matured with his new look and he’s mode of talking (and can I just say that I love his new hair cut!). As usual, some people think it’s just another publicity stunt.
Justin’s Rap sheet ranges from egging a house to driving under the influence and resisting arrest.
Bieber’s first run in with the law was in 2012, when he was accused of reckless driving, but there was no arrest.
In March 2013, a neighbor confronted the pop icon about speeding down the streets in his Ferrari. Bieber allegedly spit in the neighbor’s face in retaliation (why would a normal human want to do that anyway? Doesn’t make sense to me!). Anyway he was exonerated of any criminal wrongdoing in October.
In June 2013, a paparazzo sued Bieber for assaulting him at a mall in Calabasas, Calif.
In November 2013, he was also caught leaving a brothel in Brazil according to the New York Post (a 19yr old paying for sex?!!).
However his real rap sheet began in January 2014, when Miami police arrested him for alleged drag racing and police said he told them he had been drinking, smoking marijuana and taking prescription drugs (like it’s an achievement…. #rolling my eyes).
With all these sins and more I didn’t bother to mention, (not enough space… for Justin I mean :D) Justin wants us to forgive him….Well his fans (wouldn’t consider myself a fan but I can say that I enjoy his music, even when I really don’t want to).

Well here’s a message to Justin: We do forgive you. We also hope that you now have a deflated ego and won’t go back to your childish delinquencies. 
Hopefully other child stars gone wrong like you (Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown and so on) also follow in your footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave your personal rant in the comment box! Thank you!