Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Case With Internet Dating

So I read on Linda Ikeji’s blog recently about a marriage between a couple that met on Facebook. This got me thinking about internet dating… does it really work? I also have this friend, who tells me that she’s been getting date proposals on the internet. I’ve always thought internet dating is all sham and never works out. But now, I’m beginning to think there just might be something to it. I mean who’s to say when and where you find love? The point is finding it…right? I mean, at the end of the day, not all marriages proposed in the ‘appropriate’ manner actually works. At least, with internet, there’s Skype, where we can actually see the person we’re talking to. Unlike in the old days, where there were only letters.

So guys, internet dating, what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to leave your personal rant in the comment box! Thank you!